McKelle (my step-daughter), MacKenzi (my niece), & Morgan (my niece) all graduated from high school this year. And they all used the same pose for the their senior picture. All beautiful girls!



These are my two nieces Morgan & MacKenzi in 2002. Cute then, GORGEOUS now. Love them!

I wasn't able to attend their graduations, but I did attend McKelle's.
It was held at the BYU Marriott Center.
Can you find her in the sea of blue?

She graduated from Orem High School (hence the gold O).
We're very proud of her.


Jake's girlfriend Hailey also graduated from Orem High. Jake played the drums with the orchestra during graduation.
Handsome boy! Cute couple.

After graduation we went to lunch at Bajio's.
Left to right: G'ma Gayle (Nancy's mom), McKelle, Bob & Joy,
John & I, Jake, Nancy (McKelle & Jake's mom)

A few days later we had a graduation BBQ for McKelle & Morgan so my parents could celebrate McKelle's graduation. Morgan graduated two days after the BBQ. Cute cousins.

John & I are very blessed to have such supportive, incredible families. Love them!







You'll probably see this photo again in a Christmas card.

It was a good day together.
2 comments:
Funny they all chose the same pose... fun times!
By the way, how did you put your last 5 photos in... the smaller size and right next to each other.. that is awesome!
We might need to have another blog instruction session...
McKelle is so beautiful and has grown up so much! Congratulations on her graduation!!!
Post a Comment