Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Weekend at Bear Lake

To prepare for the Bear Lake Brawl Triathlon, we decided to go up to Bear Lake and check it out. We invited my nephew Luke to come with Jyson. We got there early in the evening on Friday and went straight to the lake. The boys got in and swam a few minutes and then John joined them. Suddenly a windstorm came in. The waves were huge. I chickened out. They stayed in there longer than I thought they would. Tough boys! Here are a few photos of the swim...








We went back the next day but I didn't take any more pictures. I swam while John rode his bike. Then the boys rode their bikes while John and I ran. We all enjoyed a big shake before heading home.  :)

1 comment:

Aaron and Devon said...

It almost looks like they were swimming in the ocean!