April 29-30, 2010
Each year, tens of thousands of women converge upon the Marriott Center at BYU for the annual Women's Conference. It is a fantastic sight.
This year we attended the Thursday night Evening of Service. (Jill caught up with us later.) We tied fleece blankets. I don't know how many were tied, but there were LOTS!
We stayed up late talking and laughing our heads off. (Everything's funnier after midnight!) Have you ever played with PhotoBooth on a MAC computer? You can take super funny distorted photos of you. This is my sister Tanya. (Sorry T, I had to do it.) We were crying, we were laughing so hard! This is the stuff memories are made of.
The next day we attended the actual conference. Great sessions. Good uplift for the soul. And of course, the day would not be complete without the traditional group photo.I was sad to see everyone leave on Saturday. Let's do it again next year! Love you girls!
2 comments:
My family always goes too- I am excited to be able to go next year since I wont be teaching. We'll have to plan a meet up =)
Wow...you and your sister look a lot alike! Looks like fun. I have different memories of Women's Conference as a former BYU employee, and I don't think they're as fun as yours. It was always alot of work...but interesting too. Glad you had a good time. Now it's on to girls' camp...
Post a Comment