Selling things on ksl.com. Who knew it could be so exhilarating. I have had the best luck so far. Two years ago I sold our kitchen table & chairs and I thought it was pretty easy. In the past few months I've sold 3 cell phones, big speakers, my first road bike, and today I sold a bookshelf. Everything has sold within 24 hours of being listed. Maybe I need to raise my prices but I love getting money for things I'm done with. So now I'm thinking, what else can I sell?
4 comments:
Wow, we really are a lot alike. I have felt the KSL high on many an occasion... I also look for what other things I can sell...
I am totally with you. In fact I just today listed four items for sale, a camcorder, camera, picture printer, and an anatomy book! Exciting! We put up our basement for rent and within 5 minutes I had 2 calls and within 6 hours I had over 20 calls. i finally had to delete the ad because I couldn't handle turning more people down or getting so many calls. That day sure gave me the KSL high and I am addicted. Addicted not only to selling things but also at looking at things. You can find some pretty cool things. None of which I have bought yet. We already have too much junk.
i wanna sell something!!
What else can you sell?? I have a stack of things you can sell for me, seeing that you are so great at it!! :) I have tons of Eric's master's books from GCU that I paid millions for (okay thousands) and I need to sell them to another wanna-be master teacher! ;)
On the travelogue, yes, we are getting close to Philmont! We just have to go to Carlsbad Caverns first! As soon as I send my little munchkins back to their wonderful teachers, I'll have some time to blog. :)
Post a Comment