Saturday, November 1, 2008

Facebook

A few weeks ago, at the suggestion of my sister Jill, I created a Facebook account. After all the bad rap about My Space, I have to say I was very wary. And now, I'm a Facebook junkie. Well, probably not a junkie, but I'm always curious to see who I can find or who has found me. I've reconnected with people from years and years ago. I find it very interesting. I'm not sure how I can keep up with a blog, Facebook, e-mail, voicemail, and U.S. postal mail. Maybe one will have to go. Hmm.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I finally gave in to the pressure and started a facebook account about a week ago. I've also enjoyed reconnecting with people that I haven't seen for YEARS! I understand your woes about keeping everything updated. It's something that I struggle with, especially with my computer skills (or lack thereof). BTW, Kaymi still talks about you and does actions to Primary songs that you taught her. She misses you. Thanks for you work!

- jeana said...

well, you are keeping the blog updated! it's beautiful! i say let the postal mail go :) wait, then no one needs cards...i guess you can't let anything go, sorry! xo